Legal Assistant (Commercial Real Estate)
TalentWorld is recruiting a Legal Assistant (Commercial Real Estate) in Toronto for one of its clients.
Our client, a leading Law Firm in downtown Toronto is seeking a Legal Assistant to join their team. In this role, you would be teaming up with another Legal Assistant to support a busy Associate with various administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in Commercial Real Estate with the ability to handle competing priorities and work as a team in a fast-paced environment. If you have excellent time management skills and flexibility to work extended hours with paid overtime, then we would like to hear from you!
Legal Assistant Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support for various tasks such as account invoice and letter preparation, docket entry, etc.
- Opening and closing of files as necessary
- General calendar management including the scheduling and coordination of meetings
- Document preparation, transcription, and formatting; ensuring accuracy and proofreading for spelling and grammar
- Preparation of material for Commercial Real Estate deals, collecting, organizing and summarizing the information as required
- General data entry and maintenance of both the electronic and hard copy filing system.
Legal Assistant Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Commercial Real Estate
- Relevant Post-Secondary Education required (Law clerk or Legal Assistant Diploma)
- Proficiency with MS Office with the ability to navigate Document Management Systems
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to maintain organization in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking skill with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Experience accessing and/or navigating Teraview would be an asset
- Excellent initiative with some flexibility to work extended hours.
- Salary: Up to $65,000
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Employment type: Permanent
- Perks: Benefits and Vacation
Interested in a Legal Assistant role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.