Healthcare Screeners - Hamilton
TalentWorld is currently recruiting Healthcare Screeners in Hamilton.
Our client, in the healthcare industry, is looking to hire multiple Healthcare Screeners on a temporary on-going basis at a competitive hourly rate. The Healthcare Screener is responsible for greeting and screening all individuals as they enter the facility. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Healthcare Screener Responsibilities:
- Screening all individuals entering designated entrance for symptoms, signs, and travel based on the provided screening guidelines (consists of asking questions on screening form +/- temperature reading)
- Utilize screening tools to assess eligibility for entrance
- Refer individuals to advanced screening if necessary
- Ensuring all visitors entering follow proper precautionary measures and wear appropriate personal protective equipment when required
- Directing individuals to assessment areas as needed
Healthcare Screener Qualifications:
- Completion of a high school diploma
- Available to work all shifts as necessary (Days/Evenings/Nights/Weekends)
- Willingness to wear Personal Protective Equipment (mask, gloves, gown) if/when required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with a variety of staff, visitors and patients
- Physically capable of performing the duties of the position and tasks including bending, turning, lifting, walking and standing for long periods of time
- Strong decision-making skills, ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Pay: Competitive Hourly Rate
- Hours: Varied based on shifts
- Employment type: Temporary
- Location: Hamilton
Interested in our Healthcare Screener role in Hamilton?
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title or job ID in the subject line directly to the recruiter at: email@example.com
Or apply directly through our corporate website!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.