TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Order Picker/Packer with Forklift Certification positions. Order Picker/Packers with Forklift Certification will prepare orders for various clients and stores.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Order Picker/Packers with Forklift Certification will ensure that orders are assembled according to specification, prepared without errors, ensure the correct number of pieces are included in each order. Order Picker/Packers with Forklift Certification work in an efficient and timely manner to load and unload trucks with product.
Order Picker/Packers with Forklift Certification would work a straight day shift 40 hours a week with the opportunity for overtime.
Order Picker/Packers with Forklift Certification will work in an environment that is brand new and brightly lit. This is an exciting opportunity to do an Order Picking/Packing role with Forklift Certification in an industry leading company.
Our client is an industry leader in high quality computer products and they are looking for Order Picker/Packers with Forklift Certification in Markham, Ontario to join their team.
Order Picker/Packer with Forklift Certification responsibilities
• Pick and assemble orders.
• Prepare orders for various stores and clients.
• Accurately count required items.
• Use Raymond Reach and Counterbalance Forklift trucks.
• Clean and maintain workspace.
Order Picker/Packer with Forklift Certification Qualifications
• Valid out of house forklift certification in Raymond Reach and Counterbalance
• Clean Criminal Background
• Minimum 2 years forklift experience
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Able to accurately count.
• Punctual with a good attendance record.
• Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
• Working conditions are normal for a warehouse environment. Heavy lifting using lift assist devices. Picker/Packers with Forklift Certification requires the use of safety equipment to include, but not limited to, safety shoes, and safety glasses. Loose fitting clothing and jewelry are not permitted, as they pose a health and safety risk
• Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 50 lbs.
Employment conditions :
• Day Shifts 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
• Employment type: Temporary to permanent
• Location: Markham, ON
• On a local bus route
• Pay: $17.75/hr
Interested in the Order Picker/Packer with Forklift Certification role in Markham?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 905-953-9133
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies.
TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.