TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for an exciting Forklift Operator position. Forklift Operator will load and unload materials, hand bomb as required and complete daily reports.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Forklift Operator work in an efficient and timely manner to meet production requirements. Forklift Operator will work in a fast paced environment assisting the team in a safe environment.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and they are looking for Forklift Operator in Barrie, Ontario to join their team.
Forklift Operator responsibilities
· Operate Forklift Safely by following company policy
· Loading and unloading materials
· Shipping and Receiving product
· Demonstrated attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
· Clean and maintain workspace.
Forklift Operator Qualifications
· Able to lift up to 30 lbs
· 2 years of forklift operation experience with a valid out of house certificate
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Able to accurately count.
· Punctual with a good attendance record.
· Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
· Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
Employment conditions :
· Employment type: Temporary
· Location: Barrie, ON
· On a local bus route
· Pay: $16.00/hr
Interested in the Forklift Operator role in Barrie ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).