Executive Assistant (Ultra High Net Worth Clientele)
TalentWorld is recruiting an Executive Assistant (High Net Work Clientele) in Toronto for one of its clients.
The Executive Assistant will provide superior support to a busy team and deliver excellent service to ultra-high net worth clientele in a tactful and professional manner.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in the wealth management and financial investment field, completed their CSC certification, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey financial information to clients.
Our client is a leading wealth management firm and they are seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the management of client accounts by completing relevant administrative tasks and acting as a knowledgeable and trustworthy source of information, fostering a strong relationship with the clients
- Support the service of client accounts by developing an understanding of their needs and ensuring all meetings and correspondence are within expected parameters and guidelines.
- Assist in the creation of transaction entries for deposits, withdrawals and month-end asset mix changes. Requesting information and documentation to keep files up to date as required.
- Monitor all pending transfers to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Prepare client portfolio review materials (NAVs, Review Books, etc.) in advance of client meetings.
- Coordinate the team’s calendar and meeting schedules as well as travel arrangements.
- Organize various marketing events and client communications, liaising with internal operations departments and the entire client service team.
Executive Assistant Qualifications
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course would be an asset.
- Aptitude to foster deep and trusting relationships with high-net-worth clients via timely, accurate, and comprehensive service.
- Ability to work autonomously while exhibiting initiative and attention to detail.
- Business Diploma/University degree would be an asset.
- Strong technological skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Salary: Up to $80,000
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Employment Type: Permanent
- 10-15% bonus
Interested in Executive Assistant (Ultra High Net Worth Clientele) role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.