Executive Assistant - Temporary
TalentWorld is proactively recruiting for a Temporary Executive Assistant in Toronto for one of its clients.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Interface on behalf of business leaders in coordination of meetings, events, and presentations
- Compose, edit, and manage materials such as communications, correspondence, presentations and reports and makes recommendations on content
- Manage the Executive’s calendars, email, contacts and expenses
- Coordinate and dispatch meeting invitations and agendas to attendees, book meeting rooms and arrange for IT resources
- Manage complex international and domestic travel
- Lead or provide assistance with internal or client events as requested
- Prepare and dispatch outgoing mail, screen telephone calls and respond to inquiries
- Maintain confidential client information and ensure information is handled appropriately
- Manage activities, communications and materials related to the Board of Directors if applicable
Executive Assistant Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional support function in a fast-paced environment
- Undergraduate degree or post-secondary education an asset
- Ability to organize high complexity and high-volume business information and develop it into cohesive and professional reports and presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, well organized, and able to manage time and multitask
- Excellent Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
- Executive Assistant - Temporary
- Location: Toronto
- Duration: Short-term with the potential to extend
- Compensation: $23-$25 per hour based on experience
Interested in the Temporary Executive Assistant role in Toronto? Apply directly through our corporate website!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.