Executive Assistant To Managing Directors
TalentWorld is recruiting an Executive Assistant in Toronto for one of its clients.
Our client, an investment management organization, is seeking an Executive Assistant to support two Managing Directors. As Executive Assistant, you will provide support by handling correspondence, calendar management, and travel arrangements. If you are an experienced professional who thrives in a continually changing environment and is looking to be a right arm to the MDs, then we want to hear from you!
Executive Assistant to Managing Directors Responsibilities
- Calendar management and agenda upkeep, ensuring that deliverables are prioritized, and critical tasks are competed in a timely manner
- Manage travel processes by ensuring travel requirements, accommodations, and transportation is arranged. Maintain travel files and expenses
- Maintain effective communication internally and externally by ensuring stakeholders are informed of all relevant information. Effectively screen and prioritize incoming correspondence
- Prepare and draft reports and presentations for MDs to present in Leadership meetings
- Attend meetings and take notes, follow up with direct reports to the MDs to ensure action items and deliverables will be fulfilled on time
- Coordinate engagements with external stakeholders and ensure material is coordinated and circulated appropriately
- Manage and organize paper and electronic filing systems
Executive Assistant to Managing Directors Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of executive support experience
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional attention to detail with excellent time management skills and a proven ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong editing and proofreading abilities
- Highly organized and reliable professional who can work productively independently
- A “chief of staff” mindset and a service-oriented demeanour is essential
- Salary: Up to $75,000
- Location: Toronto
- Employment type: Permanent
- Perks: Bonus, great benefits and 3 weeks of vacation!
Interested in an Executive Assistant role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.