TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Drivers positions. Drivers will drive standard and automatic vehicles from the production line to the parking lot in a safe operating manner.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the Drivers will work a straight day shift or a straight afternoon shift with optional overtime availability
Our client is a leading automotive supplier and they are looking for Drivers in Brampton, Ontario to join their team.
- Complete circle checks for visual inspection
- Drive new vehicles off the assembly line onto the lots
- Ideal candidate will have a clean driver abstract
- Must be able to drive both automatic and standard
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs
• Able to drive standard and manual transmissions
• G Drivers License in good standing
• Clear criminal background check
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Punctual with a good attendance record.
• Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
• Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
Employment Conditions :
- Day Shifts 6:30am-3:00pm
• Afternoon Shifts: 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
• Employment type: Temporary
• Location: BRAMPTON, ON
• Must have reliable transportation
• Pay: Day rate is $15.50/ hr and Afternoon rate is 15.80/hr
Interested in the Car Jockey role in BRAMPTON?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Recruiter: Holly Spalla
Email: [email protected]
Office phone number: 905-953-9133
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies.
TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process