Director Of Operations
TalentWorld is seeking a Director of Operations for its client in London.
Our client in the business operations sector is seeking a Director of Operations to join their organization and manage the day to day activity of various offices located across Ontario.
The Director of Operations will be responsible for the management of overall branch performance, business development, as well as the establishment and implementation of strategies in line with organizational goals. In managing the branch staff, the Director of Operations will be accountable for employee performance and development, aiming to improve efficiency and ensure excellent service delivery.
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of property management or security industries, previous experience managing business operations at the regional level, with an inclination towards client service and business development
Director of Operations Responsibilities
- Oversee day to day operations of multiple locations across Ontario including the management of both front line and Management level staff
- Working with each branch to improve operational efficiency, ensuring services are effectively delivered with a positive client experience
- Develop, communicate, and implement budgets and key targets for each location, monitoring progress towards business objectives and overseeing overall performance and P&L of the branches.
- Generate business development through networking and building relationships with prospective clients in addition to maintaining strong connections with established clientele.
- Lead employees to improve staff performance, participating in career development/training and performance management
- Some travel flexibility required to visit branches
Director of Operations Qualifications
- Post-secondary education in Business or a related field
- 7+ years’ of progressive experience in business management with previous involvement in regional business management
- Strong strategic mindset with excellent problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, with strong interpersonal skills to manage client relationships
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Excellent multitasking skills to manage multiple assignments
- Demonstrated leadership and motivational capacity with a strong entrepreneurial attitude
- Competitive salary in alignment with current market conditions
- Option to work out of Hamilton or London office
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Frequent travel required between branches
Interested in a Director of Operations role in London?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.