Data Entry Officer - HR (Banking)
TalentWorld is currently looking for a reliable candidate for Data Entry Officer – HR (Banking) position in Toronto for its Client, a leading Canadian bank.
The Data Entry Officer is responsible to handle simple and complex HR activities related such as onboarding and offboarding, HR processing, coordination and program administration within established procedures,
The Data Entry Officer must have a good credit history and clear criminal record.
Data Entry Officer Responsibilities
- Identify and recommend exceptions in non-standard general practices or guidelines by applying your strong understanding of process or policy risk
- Comply with internal and industry regulations, operating practices, processes, procedures, service level agreements and systems while offering your services to the business
- Collect and analyze data to identify first level business issues and report high risk issues to the manager as appropriate to ensure a high level of service is maintained
- Liaise with partners to respond to questions and concerns as per the Customer Service Standards and Customer Experience Model in an effective and timely manner
- Keep necessary partners updated about the status of the projects as well as important information related with routine activities; update required information in the system timely and accurately
- Assist the team in investigating process gaps identified, preparing documents and recommending improvement initiatives that reflects client and business appropriately
- Build a fair, positive and diverse work culture by continuously developing knowledge, performance and development activities, and providing mentorship to others accordingly whenever required
Data Entry Officer Qualifications
- Detail oriented – high levels of accuracy – will be audited
- HR onboarding/offboarding experience with using HR tools is required
- Strong levels of communication
- Team player
- 2 years of data entry experience is required
- Strong MS Office skills (Word/Excel) is required
- Workday experience is a huge asset.
- Opportunity Number: 96268
- Location: Toronto — Downtown
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 8:30 - 5:00pm
- Contract Duration: 6-months
- Pay Rate: $20.00/hr
Interested in Data Entry Officer role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.