Customer Service Representative - Kingston
TalentWorld is currently recruiting Customer Service Representatives in Kingston.
Our client, in the retail industry, is looking to hire multiple Customer Service Representatives on a temporary basis at $20.00 per hour. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting in maintaining the number of individuals going in and out of the retail facility. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and will have the flexibility to work various shifts and stand for long periods of time.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Assisting with maintaining order throughout the line outside various store locations
- Encouraging customers to practice appropriate social distance and etiquette
- Partnering with retail store staff and represent the store in a positive manner
- Complete and compile necessary evidence and paperwork in a timely and professional manner
- Report all incidents of unsafe store conditions and associate conduct
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- Completion of a high school diploma
- Available to work a range of shifts as necessary (Days/Evenings/Weekends)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with a variety of staff and visitors
- Strong decision-making skills, ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Pay: $20.00/hr
- Hours: Varied based on shifts
- Employment type: Temporary
- Location: Kingston
Interested in our Customer Service Representative role in Kingston?
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title or job ID in the subject line directly to the recruiter at: [email protected]
Or apply directly through our corporate website!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.