TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Cosmetic Assembler positions. Cosmetic Assemblers will complete light assembly tasks, pick and pack orders and complete sorting duties on either straight days or straighter afternoons.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Cosmetic Assemblers insert, cap, inspect, package, label, load skids and maintain a clean work area. Cosmetic Assemblers work in an efficient and timely manner to meet production requirements 5 days a week.
Cosmetic Assemblers would work a straight day shift or a straight afternoon shift.
Cosmetic Assemblers will work in a fast paced environment that is extremely clean, and follows GMP. This is an exciting opportunity to do a Cosmetic Assembly role with a well known Cosmetic company 5 days a week.
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Personal Care and Cosmetic Industry and they are looking for Cosmetic Assemblers in Barrie, Ontario to join their team.
Cosmetic Assemblers responsibilities
- Insert, cap, inspect, pack and label products.
- Load skids.
- Follow GMP.
- Work at a fast pace.
- Clean and maintain workspace.
Cosmetic Assemblers Qualifications
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs
- Able to stand for 8 hour shift
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to accurately count.
- Punctual with a good attendance record.
- Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Cosmetic Assembly requires the use of safety equipment to include, but not limited to, safety shoes, safety glasses, hair net, beard net, and smock. To follow GMP you are not able to wear nail polish or fake nails. Loose fitting clothing and jewellery are not permitted, as they pose a health and safety risk
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
Employment conditions :
- Day Shifts 7:25 am – 3:30 pm
- Afternoon Shifts: 3:25 pm – 11:25 pm
- Employment type: Temporary
- Location: Barrie, ON
- On a local bus route
- Pay: $14.00/hr
Interested in the Cosmetic Assemblers role in Barrie ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Email: [email protected]
Office phone number: 705-733-8336
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.