TalentWorld is currently recruiting a Corporate Receptionist in downtown Toronto.
Our client is currently seeking an accomplished Corporate Receptionist for a 3 month contract with the potential to extend at a pay rate of $18.00 - $20.00/hr (depending on experience). The Corporate Receptionist is responsible for receiving and directing telephone calls and guests while providing administrative support to the team.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills. If you are a motivated and professional individual who enjoys working in corporate environments, this could be the opportunity for you!
Corporate Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of standard correspondence
- Answer calls efficiently and transfer to appropriate extension
- Track inventory of office supplies for department and communicate with office services to order, replenish & maintain inventory of necessary items
- Assist with various department projects as required
- Provide back-up support for the department as required
- Assist with the preparation, compilation and courier of committee materials for several committee meetings per month
- Respond to general telephone inquiries from the public
- Set up meeting room/lunch and refreshments for committee meetings as required
Corporate Receptionist Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of related corporate experience
- Completion of post secondary education
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong typing/transcribing skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Professional telephone manner
- Pay: $18.00 - $20.00/hr (depending on experience)
- Duration: 3 month contract with the potential to extend
- Hours: Monday to Friday, regular office hours
- Employment type: Temporary
- Location: Downtown Toronto
Interested in our Corporate Receptionist role in Toronto?
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title or job ID in the subject line directly to the recruiter at: [email protected]
Or apply directly through our corporate website!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.