Corporate ERP Analyst
TalentWorld is recruiting a Real Estate ERP Analyst in Toronto for one of its clients.
Our client, a leader in the retail real estate industry with holdings across Canada is seeking a motivated and organized Real Estate ERP Analyst to provide support to properties, troubleshooting ERP issues using Yardi software and providing training where necessary. The ideal candidate will have experience within property administration and a systematic, problem solving mindset. You will have strong communication skills and a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field.
Real Estate ERP Analyst Responsibilities
- Provide frontline support for commercial management by triaging and diagnosing issues reported through Yardi and the Help Desk, acting as a subject matter expert and providing input into the design and customization of solutions.
- Refer issues to the IT department as required, liaising between property administrators, accountants and relevant personnel.
- Conduct training on an on-going basis for all ERP users, including new and existing staff members both online and in-person.
- Update training manuals and communications for ERP users periodically, particularly as new updates are carried out.
- Contribute to ERP implementation projects, conducting testing prior to set up at new locations and assisting with data conversion, validation and integration.
- Assist with a variety of ad-hoc projects within the corporate accounting team, particularly relating to Yardi software.
Real Estate ERP Analyst Qualifications
- 2-5 years of experience within property administration, with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field.
- Previous working experience in the real estate industry required.
- Strong technological proficiency, with experience using accounting software (ideally Yardi) and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.).
- Experience creating and delivering training, with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Robust organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize a workload
- Problem solving capabilities with an analytical mindset, able to effectively create and design unique solutions to a variety of issues.
- Good teamwork skills, with the ability to establish strong working relationships within a small team and across the organization.
- Flexible and adaptable mindset, with a self-motivated and diligent attitude, taking a results-oriented approach to tasks.
- Salary: Up to $65,000
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Employment Type: 18 Month Contract
- Vacation: 3 weeks
- 10% retention bonus after 12 months
Interested in Real Estate ERP Analyst role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.