Commercial Lease Administrator
TalentWorld is recruiting a Commercial Lease Administrator in Toronto for one of its clients.
Reporting to the Vice President of Legal, the successful candidate will be abstracting all lease and supporting documents into Yardi Voyager and assisting in the development and documentation of lease processing policies.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Commercial Real Estate with a legal background.
Our client is a global asset management company and they are seeking a Commercial Lease Administrator with a legal background to join their team.
Commercial Lease Administrator Responsibilities:
- Track all lease documents from conception to completion
- Review all lease agreements to ensure rates, square footage and all calculations are accurate
- Abstract all lease and supporting documents into Yardi Voyager
- Manage lease administration department workload in compliance with corporate guidelines and procedures
- Track, verify, report and disseminate lease data
- Provide quality control for lease deals in VTS, supporting lease documentation and commission calculations
- Manage lease options and encumbrances in lease management system
- Manage space reconfiguration with Lease Accounting as part of the Yardi Entries
- Assist in the development, documentation and maintenance of lease processing policies and procedures
- Assist with regional asset acquisitions
- Assist in management of lease management system changes and upgrades
Commercial Lease Administrator Qualifications:
- 7 years’ experience in commercial real estate
- Knowledge and understanding of area reconfiguration and lease accounting
- Experience with Yardi 7.0 or higher
- Knowledge of lease to cash management systems with experience converting commercial leases to cash
- Strong knowledge of commercial real estate documents and the leasing process
- Experience using tracking and document management systems
- Ability to accurately develop logical reports
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Salary: Up to $90,000
- Employment type: Permanent
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Excellent benefits and vacation
Interested in Commercial Lease Administrator role Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.