TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for CNC Operator positions in Aurora. CNC Operator is responsible for the operation of the CNC machines to produce product.
Reporting to the CNC Programmer, the CNC Operator will be a back up support to the CNC Programmer. CNC Operator is responsible for basic programming and maintenance of machines.
CNC Operator : Days: 7:00am to 3:30pm $16.00/hr
CNC Operator is entry level position. CNC Operator will work in a manufacturing environment that creates containers. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company and help build experience as well as grow with the company.
CNC Operator Responsibilities:
- Operates CNC machines.
- Organizes daily workload according to the “Order Status” document.
- Calls and inputs programs and loads and unloads parts.
- Cleans and maintains machines and pumps.
- Cleans and maintains surrounding area including removing cut parts and waste, cleaning chips, and emptying and fixing dust collector bags.
- Sets up, labels and stages jobs based on production schedule.
- Verifies job orders against job lists in order to ensure accuracy.
- Assists with MasterCam program management
as required in order to provide back-up to the CNC Programmer/Operator.
- Corrects machine errors as necessary; contacts technical support as required.
- Sets and adjusts tool offsets on machines.
- Unpacks and sets up raw materials.
Employment conditions :
- Days 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Employment type: Temporary to permanent
- Location: Aurora
- Pay: $16/hr
Interested in the CNC Operator role in Aurora, ON ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 905-953-9133
Email: [email protected]
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.