Client Service Manager
TalentWorld is seeking a Client Service Manager in Toronto. This is a temporary to permanent position at a competitive hourly rate.
Our client is seeking an experienced Client Service Manager to join their busy team! In this role you will work directly with clients to provide superior client service, and support the Client Services team in achieving business goals. If you are a creative individual with superior communication skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines - then this may be the role for you!
Client Service Manager Responsibilities
- Complete client, consultant and prospect presentations for relationship managers
- Complete month-end, quarter-end, year-end taxes and adhoc reporting packages for institutional and sub-advisory clients
- Processing large trades, provide notice to Operations of client withdrawal or deposit activity
- Conduct compliance checks/certificates for designated accounts requiring confirmation
- Maintain detailed working knowledge of client investment policy statements and Investment Management Agreements
- Respond to client inquiries in an efficient manner ensuring a satisfactory solution is provided
- Maintain and update Marketing Calendar activity
- Provide update for Master slides quarterly template
- Maintain accurate client records inSatuit (CRM) and update when necessary
- Understand performance reporting, interpret attribution analysis etc.
- Follow procedures for Client Account Opening Process
- Provide back-up coverage for other members of the Client Service team
- Assisting with RFPs and RFIs
- Organizing and/or assisting with client events and seminars
- Creating and updating marketing material
Client Service Manager Qualifications
- Post secondary education including university degree or college diploma
- 3 to 5 years related experience with an asset management firm, or other financial institution
- Previous experience in a client servicing or equivalent role
- Canadian Securities or Investment Funds Institute of Canada course completion
- Superior computer skills, including working knowledge of Toogood/Evolution platform
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Creative with working experience of InDesign and CRM
- Familiar with equity and fixed income products for investment management industry
- Demonstrated initiative in improving procedures
- Internet researching abilities to contribute charts, graphics and other data for presentation materials
- Strong attention to detail leading to high level of accuracy in all work
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Employment Type: Temporary to Permanent
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Pay: Competitive Hourly Rate
Interested in our Client Service Manager role in Toronto?
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title or job ID in the subject line directly to the recruiter at: [email protected]
Or apply directly through our corporate website!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.