Client Service Associate
TalentWorld is seeking a Client Service Associate in Toronto. This is a temporary to permanent position at a competitive hourly rate.
Our client, a portfolio investment firm servicing an ultra-high net worth client base seeks a Client Service Associate to be an integral part their team! The successful candidate will support and service a highly motivated team that understands the interests of the clients come first. If you have excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, then we would like to speak with you!
Client Service Associate Responsibilities
- Support the team with service and administrative duties in the management of each client’s investment accounts.
- Develop a strong relationship with the team’s clients to be a familiar and trustworthy contact.
- Develop a solid understanding of each client’s service expectations and ensure that client reviews/meetings take place as per the set guidelines of each client relationship.
- Be always thinking about new contacts, relationships or opportunities that would help with the growth of the team.
- Request information and documentation from clients in order to open accounts and keep client files up to date.
- Monitor all pending transfers to ensure completion on a timely basis.
- Provide assistance and support in the creation of transaction entries for deposits, withdrawals, and month-end asset mix changes.
- Client portfolio review preparation including organize and review investment materials (NAVs, Review Books, etc.) for client meetings.
- Management and coordination of the team’s calendar and meeting schedule.
- Organize, and coordinate various marketing events and client communications both at your direct team level and as support to the entire client service team.
- Administrative liaison with various internal operations departments.
Client Service Associate Qualifications
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course would be an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Aptitude to foster deep and trusting relationships with high-net-worth clients via timely, accurate, and comprehensive service.
- Ability to work autonomously while exhibiting initiative and attention to detail.
- Business Diploma / University degree would be an asset.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry would be an asset.
- Employment Type: Temporary to Permanent
- Location: Toronto
- Pay: Competitive hourly rate
Interested in our Client Service Associate role in Toronto?
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title or job ID in the subject line directly to the recruiter at: [email protected]
Or apply directly through our corporate website!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.