Client Account Administrator
TalentWorld is recruiting a Client Account Administrator in Toronto for one of its clients.
Our client is a leading wealth management firm and they are seeking a Client Account Administrator to support the administration and maintenance of client accounts.
The Client Account Administrator will be supporting a team in an administrative capacity with the management of client accounts, collecting and updating documentation. The Client Account Administrator will be communicating with clients on a daily basis, assisting with and escalating any problems that arise.
The ideal candidate will have previous administrative experience in the financial industry, excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail.
Client Account Administrator Responsibilities
- Open client accounts, completing all required documentation and processes in a timely manner
- Support the team with conflicts and issues as they arise, collaborating effectively to ensure timely resolution
- Maintain client filing system, following up to ensure all required documentation is complete, collected, and updated when required.
- Assist clients with general inquiries, responding efficiently and escalating as appropriate
- Ensure sensitive client information is handled appropriately with discretion
Client Account Administrator Qualifications
- Completed post-secondary education is required
- 1-3 years of Administrative experience supporting a small team in the financial services industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Salary: Up to 70k
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Employment type: Permanent
- Industry: Finance
- Perks: 10% Bonus, Benefits, and Vacation
Interested in a Client Account Administrator role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.