TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Cleaner positions in Bradford. Cleaners will be cleaning baking and cooking equipment
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the Cleaners will help keep the production line running by cleaning all the baking equipment used in a GMP environment. Cleaners are able to work in a fast paced, repetitive environment.
Cleaners would work Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm on the day shift or 4:00 pm – 12:30 am on the afternoon shift.
Cleaners will work in a heavily regulated manufacturing environment that creates high quality products in high volumes. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a manufacturing facility that is committed to high quality products for its clients
Our client is a manufacturer that offers high quality products and they are looking for Cleaners in Bradford, Ontario to join their day shift and their afternoon shift.
• Clean baking equipment and tools
• Sanitize all work surfaces and equipment.
• Work in a GMP Environment
• Clean and maintain workspace.
• Able to stand for extended periods of time
• Able to complete repetitive tasks
• Punctual with a good attendance record.
• Work in a fast paced environment
• Work using GMP
• Pass a Criminal Background Check
• Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; repetitive wrist movements;
Employment conditions :
• Day Shifts 8:00 am – 5:00 pm or Afternoons 4:00 pm – 12:30 am
• Employment type: Temporary
• Location: Bradford, ON
• Pay: $15.00/hr
Interested in the Cleaners role in Bradford, ON ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 705-733-8336
Email: [email protected]
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.