TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Facility Cleaner positions. Facility Cleaners will complete floor washing, rest room cleaning and wall washing in a manufacturing setting with the latest equipment and technology.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the Facility Cleaners will clean restrooms, eating areas and hallways. Sweep and mop floors and empty all garbage and recycling bins. Facility Cleaners would work a straight day shift or a straight afternoon shift
Our client is a leading cleaning company for manufacturers and they are looking for Facility Cleaners in Alliston, Ontario to join their team.
Facility Cleaner responsibilities
• Cleaning of bathrooms, kitchens, eating areas, common areas, etc.
• Sweeping and mopping of office space, kitchen, and bathroom floors
• Emptying garbage and recycling receptacles
• Replenish/restock all cleaning supplies when required
• Conduct all work in accordance with company procedure
Facility Cleaner Qualifications
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs
• Able to stand for 8 hour shift
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Punctual with a good attendance record.
• Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
• Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
Employment conditions :
• Day Shifts 6:30am-3:00pm
• Afternoon Shifts: 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
• Employment type: Temporary
• Location: ALLISTON, ON
• Must have reliable transportation
• Pay: $16.00/hr
Interested in the Facility Cleaner role in ALLISTON?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 705-733-8336
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies.
TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.