Business Development Representative – Downtown Toronto
TalentWorld is recruiting a Business Development Representative in Toronto for one of its clients.
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for strategically prospecting C-suite executives in the office and/or industrial stream over the phone and initiating the sales process.
The Business Development Representative will be joining a two-year training program aimed at developing the tools, knowledge and guidance to become a successful Advisor, Sales Representative.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience reaching out to clients across the spectrum of industries and have a great approach to turning a cold call into an engaged prospect.
Our client is a growing commercial Real Estate consulting group and they are seeking a Business Development Representative to be directly responsible for qualifying, nurturing and closing prospective clients through phone and e-mail contact.
Business Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Research, identify, qualify and prospect for potential new clients and secure new business.
- Cold call the qualified prospects to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet with potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Set meetings with key decision makers.
- Develop an understanding of market trends, absorption, and the underlying metrics used to analyze real estate markets.
- Manage meetings with prospects, draft offers to lease and understand and present corresponding financial analysis.
- Understand and manage transactions from inception to completion.
- Track and record activity and ensure data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM, Salesforce.
- Collaboratively contribute ideas on new products and services based on knowledge of your accounts and the marketplace, with the identification of opportunities of new products or threats to existing products.
- Understanding local market segmentation differences and challenges, and adapting to clients’ unique needs.
Business Development Representative Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a related real estate industry.
- Ability to set up client meetings to discuss their business and real estate requirements.
- Experience activating sales leads and efficiently managing a robust pipeline of leads. Salesforce experience is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills, with great organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as thrive in a team environment.
- Comfort in cold-calling and being able to prospect clients.
- Salary: Up to $50,000
- Employment type: Permanent
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Uncapped commission and benefits offered.
Interested in a Business Development Representative role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.