Assembly And Packager
TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Assmebler/Packagers positions. Assemblers and Packagers will complete light assembly tasks, pick and pack orders and complete sorting duties.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Assemblers and Packagers will assemble, quality check, package, label, load skids and maintain a clean work area. Assemblers and Packagers work in an efficient and timely manner to meet production requirements.
Assemblers and Packagers would work a straight day shift or a straight afternoon shift.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and they are looking for Assemblers and Packagers in Bradford, Ontario to join their team.
Assemblers and Packagers responsibilities
• Prepping parts for shipment and loading skids.
• Picking and Packing product based on orders and bills of lading.
• Quality Control
• Work in a fast paced environment.
• Clean and maintain workspace.
Assemblers and Packagers Qualifications
• Able to lift up to 20 lbs
• Able to stand for 8 hour shift
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to accurately count.
• Punctual with a good attendance record.
• Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
• Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
Employment conditions :
• Day Shifts 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
• Afternoon Shifts: 3:30 pm – 12:00 am
• Employment type: Temporary
• Location: Bradford, ON
• On a local bus route
• Pay: $14.00/hr
Interested in the Assembler and Packager role in Bradford ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 705-733-8336
Email: [email protected]
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.