Afternoon Production Supervisor
TalentWorld is recruiting for an Afternoon Production Supervisor in Etobicoke for one of its clients.
The Afternoon Production Supervisor will be hands on to aid the VP of Operations to train and coach team members, comply with legislation, review department’s performance. The Afternoon Production Supervisor will work closely with the production team to ensure ISO and KPI’s are followed. The Afternoon Production Supervisor will perform and supervise quality,
Afternoon Production Supervisor Key Responsibilities:
• Ensures all corporate policies, procedures and guidelines are applied fairly and consistently.
• Leads and inspires his/ her team of associates
• Quality Control
• Promotes safety in the workplace and ensures team members contribute to a safe work environment.
• Willing to be Hands-On when required
• Ensure shop cleanliness and safety
Afternoon Production Supervisor Job Requirements:
• 3 of experience in a Production Supervisor
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Strong leadership and coaching skills – able to inspire others to perform at their very best.
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Basic to intermediate computer-based skills – proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Location: Etobicoke
• Afternoon Shift
• 2 Weeks Vacation to Start
• Bonuses based on Performance
Interested in a Afternoon Production Supervisor role in Etobicoke?
Please apply through our career website directly.
Email: [email protected]
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.