TalentWorld is currently looking for candidates for an Advertising Sales position. The advertising sales representative will develop new business for advertising sales at the client level. Responsible for maximizing revenue opportunities, handle the sales process from the pitch to close and account management throughout the campaign.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Develops new business for advertising sales at the client level. Responsible for maximizing revenue opportunities. Handle the sales process from the pitch to close and account management throughout the campaign.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
• Generates leads, targets prospective clients and requests meetings to make pitches and presentations
• Responds to and follows-up on sales inquiries in a timely and attentive manner
• Works with prospects to determine advertising needs
• Identifies the most appropriate Stations, Audience and Digital products for clients and
makes recommendations for effective schedules.
• Negotiates and sells radio advertising time to advertisers using corporate pricing
• Responsible for obtaining executed contracts and agreements
• Provides accurate information to Creative and Traffic departments.
• Responsible for maintaining client business relationships to obtain repeat business
• Provides customer service support to clients and assists in the resolution of any issues
• Conducts a minimum of three (3) face-to-face meetings per day with various clients and/or prospects
• We are looking for account managers with both 2 - 3 years of account management
experience and account managers with 5-7 years of account management experience
in advertising sales.
• Strong contacts within the local community
• Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Persistent and persuasive
• Strong account service skills
• Detail oriented
• Must work well with internal departments such as traffic, finance, marketing and
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast paced environment
• Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take on responsibility
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Possess a valid driver's license
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Excel
• Powerpoint a +
Interested in the Advertising Sales position ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Email: [email protected]
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.