TalentWorld is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for a temporary position in Toronto. The compensation for this role is up to $25 per hour based on experience.
Our client is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their busy team! In this role you will provide administrative and operational support the Client Services team. If you are a creative individual with superior communication skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines - then this may be the role for you!
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Prepare and deliver client and prospect presentations
- Compile month-end, quarter-end, year-end taxes and adhoc reporting packages
- Conduct compliance checks/certificates for designated accounts requiring confirmation
- Respond to client inquiries in an efficient manner ensuring a satisfactory solution is provided
- Manage opening and maintenance of client accounts and records inSatuit (CRM)
- Understand performance reporting, interpret attribution analysis etc.
- Assisting with RFPs and RFIs
- Creating and updating marketing material
- Provide update for Master slides quarterly template
- Organizing and/or assisting with client events and seminars
- Maintain and update Marketing Calendar activity
- Provide administrative support to members of the Client Service team as needed
Administrative Assistant Qualifications
- Post secondary education including university degree or college diploma
- 3 to 5 years related experience with an asset management or financial institution
- Superior computer skills, including working knowledge of Toogood/Evolution platform
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Creative with working experience of InDesign and CRM
- Familiar with equity and fixed income products for investment management industry
- Demonstrated initiative in improving procedures
- Internet researching abilities to contribute charts, graphics and other data for presentation materials
- Strong attention to detail leading to high level of accuracy in all work
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Employment Type: Temporary
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Pay: Up to $25 per hour based on experience
Interested in our Administrative Assistant role in Toronto?
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title or job ID in the subject line directly to the recruiter at: [email protected]
Or apply directly through our corporate website!\
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.