TalentWorld is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for a temporary to permanent position based in Toronto. The compensation for this role is up to $27 per hour depending on experience.
Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their busy team! In this role, you will provide confidential and discretionary support to the Executive Assistant of a Senior Stakeholder. The successful candidate must have a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality and flexibility, and experience in a fast paced environment. If you are an organized, proactive individual with the ability to manage changing priorities – this may be the role for you!
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Executive Assistant
- Manage complex schedules and arrange meetings and appointments
- Coordinate travel arrangements – including itineraries, flights, accommodation and transport
- Prepare logistical and relevant meeting resources– including presentation materials and boardroom setup
- Receive, screen, prioritize and respond to emails, redirecting when necessary
- Monitor expenses, prepare expense reports and reconcile several bank and credit card accounts
- Assist in coordinating complex guest lists and mail merges
- Discretely handle sensitive and confidential matters relating to the daily activities
- Assist in additional duties as assigned - including personal support tasks and ad hoc requests
Administrative Assistant Qualifications
- Previous experience coordinating complex travel is a necessity
- Previous experience with credit card reconciliations is a necessity
- 3-5 years’ experience as an administrative assistant in a fast-paced environment
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Willing to work flexible hours and be on call to meet challenging and changing deadlines
- Technologically savvy and proficient with the use of smartphones, tablets and laptops
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook (email, calendar, contacts) as well as experience in productivity tools such as Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel),
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritize
- Demonstrated business professionalism, respect for confidentiality and appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Employment Type: Temporary to Permanent
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Pay: Up to $27 per hour
Interested in our Administrative Assistant role in Toronto?
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title or job ID in the subject line directly to the recruiter at: [email protected]
Or apply directly through our corporate website!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.