Admin Support And Car Jockey
Reporting to the Team Leader, the Admin Support and Car Jockey will work a straight afternoon shift with optional overtime availability
Our client is a leading automotive supplier and they are looking Admin Support and Car Jockey in Alliston, Ontario to join their team.
Admin Support and Car Jockey Responsibilities
· Prepare in AS400 truck loads
· Prepare customs paperwork for rail and truck loads
· Pick up and end of shift for Distribution Coordinator
· Perform proper sign off of all AS400 terminals at end of day
· Create AS400 queries as required
· Complete circle checks for visual inspection
· Drive new vehicles off the assembly line onto the lots
· Ideal candidate will have a clean driver abstract
· Must be able to drive both automatic and standard
Admin Support and Car Jockey Qualifications
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs
• Able to drive standard and manual transmissions
• G Drivers License in good standing
• Clear criminal background check
• AS400 Experience
• Punctual with a good attendance record.
• Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
• Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
Employment conditions :
• Afternoon Shifts: 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
• Employment type: Temporary
• Location: ALLISTON, ON
• Must have reliable transportation
• Pay: 16.80/hr
Interested in the Admin Support and Car Jockey role in ALLISTON?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 705-733-8336
Email: [email protected]
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies.
TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.