TalentWorld is seeking an experience Accounting Coordinator for a 6-month contract in Toronto. The compensation for this role is up to $22 per hour based on experience.
Our client is seeking an experienced Accounting Coordinator to join their busy team! In this role you will ensure the accurate and timely processing of incoming membership dues and payments, maintain up-to-date records, coordinate transactions and assist with general inquiries. If you are an organized, fast learning individual with experience in account reconciliations and working for a regulatory body – then this may be the role for you!
Accounting Coordinator Responsibilities
- Collect and process annual membership dues (AMD) payments with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Process refund requests and invoice adjustments for member status changes and ensure member renewal records are properly updated
- Process manual invoices as required
- Perform daily credit card reconciliation and other reconciliations as required
- Follow-up on bank reconciling items related to cash receipts on a daily basis
- Liaise with Registrar's Office regarding any payment issues
- Resolve member email and telephone inquiries
- Store electronic and paper documents as per Document Retention Policy
- Track offline payments received in the receipt tracker
Accounting Coordinator Qualifications
- 2 to 3 years of experience in an office environment
- Proven experience with account reconciliations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Salesforce is considered an asset
- Experience working with a Regulatory body, Association or a Not-for-Profit organization with a member first mentality is an asset
- Proven data entry skills with a proven attention to accuracy and detail is required
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and handle a high volume of transactions and calls in a customer service-oriented environment with accountability for meeting daily deadlines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to follow procedures and directions provided during training
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, following established guidelines
- Duration: 6 months
- Employment Type: Temporary
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Pay: Up to $22 per hour based on experience
Interested in our Accounting Coordinator role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.