TalentWorld is recruiting an Accounting Coordinator in Toronto for one of our clients.
Ontario businesses are slowly and safely beginning to open their doors, which means they will need people to join their teams very soon. The reality is, none of us know exactly when that will be. But we also have to be ready for it. With that in mind, we are proactively looking to build relationships with people who are experienced in Accounting. If you have experience with accounting systems & account reconciliations and have a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage your time to meet deadlines, this may be the perfect opportunity to you!
Accounting Coordinator Responsibilities
- Collect and process AMD payments
- Collect and process Firm payments
- Reconcile the firm payments and liaison with firms to resolve discrepancies
- Process debit memos in CRM & GP and refunds when requested
- Process credit memos and rebills for member status changes and ensure member renewal records are properly updated.
- Ensure credit memos are authorized
- Perform daily credit card reconciliation
- Follow-up on bank reconciling items related to cash receipts on a daily basis.
- Reconcile daily cheque deposits to ensure bank reconciliation is up to date on a daily basis
- Cross check the work of other co-workers and post batches.
- Coordinate with IS to diagnose and resolve system errors (CRM and GP).
- Track daily cheque payments
- Liaise with Registrar regarding any payment issues
- Resolve member email and telephone inquiries;
- Store electronic and paper documents as per Document Retention Policy
- Provide daily AMD reporting
Accounting Coordinator Qualifications
- Good working knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
- Exposure working with accounting systems – Dynamics GP would be considered an asset
- Exposure to Dbase applications such as Dynamics CRM
- Experience with account reconciliations
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- High level for attention to detail and accuracy with regards to data.
- Able to handle a high volume of transactions and calls in a Customer Service oriented environment with accountability for meeting deadlines per day
Duration: 3 - 6 Month Contract
Compensation: Varies depends on experience
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.
Interested in the Accounting Coordinator role in Toronto?