TalentWorld is seeking an Account Coordinator for a temporary to permanent position in Markham. The compensation for this is $22 to $24 per hour based on experience.
Our client, a consulting firm is seeking an enthusiastic Account Coordinator to join their busy team! In this role you will work closely with a Senior Account Executive and an Event Manager to provide administrative support on various client accounts. If you are an organized individual with excellent written and verbal communication – then this may be the role for you!
Account Coordinator Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to senior stakeholders – including the Boards of Directors
- Organize committee meetings and arrange relevant resources - including boardroom setup for clients
- Draft and distribute meeting agenda to attendees
- Compile relevant meeting materials – including reports, summaries and PowerPoint presentations
- Record, review and distribute meeting minutes
- Manage post-meeting follow ups to monitor progress of assigned tasks
- Deliver onsite logistical support at client events and conferences
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and public, answer queries and resolve issues
- Coordinate correspondence with members, regularly promoting upcoming events
- Advise on company policies and procedures
- Support development of promotional materials for clients - including flyers and publications
- Update and maintain client websites using Webmaster
- Assist client educational programs by updating course resource materials
- Other duties as assigned
- Enter and organize proprietary information in excel
Account Coordinator Qualifications
- 3 years of experience in administration or operations – preferably in the not-for-profit sector
- Open to evening and weekend work (minimal), and some travel (2 times a year, 3-4 days each)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with Senior stakeholders
- Superior written and verbal communication – with experience in preparing editorials and taking minutes
- Must have a full driving license
- Strong computer proficiency in a variety of software including Microsoft Office
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently
- Employment Type: Temporary – with potential to go Permanent
- Location: Markham
- Pay: $22 to $24 per hour
Interested in our Account Coordinator role in Markham?
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title or job ID in the subject line directly to the recruiter at: [email protected]
Or apply directly through our corporate website!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.