Wealth Operations Officer
TalentWorld is currently looking for a reliable candidate for Wealth Operations Officer (Banking) position in Toronto for its Client, a leading Canadian bank.
The Wealth Operations Officer must have a good credit history and a clear criminal record.
Wealth Operations Officer Responsibilities
- Deliver and foster a consistent and legendary experience to all partners. By thinking like a customer: provide legendary experiences.
- Partner and collaborate with Wealth team members and bank's partners to identify, support and resolve client problems, operational issues and continuous improvement opportunities by following the client problem resolution process
- Prioritize and manage own workload to meet SLA requirements for service and productivity
- Follow firm and industry regulations and operating practices in completing and recording transactions for either the firm or clients
- Escalate non-standard or high risk transactions or other activities as appropriate
- Ensure documentation prepared/completed is accurate and properly reflects client/business intentions and is consistent with relevant rules/regulations
- Complete investigations – report/escalate risk issues identified or process gaps
- Access systems, know and apply system capabilities, ensure upload/download of information is completed timely and accurately
- Assist in analysis, development, testing, and implementation of operating and process improvements
Wealth Operations Officer Qualifications
Post-Secondary education required/University degree is a must, Business related major is an asset
Working knowledge of wealth management industry, including product knowledge of account types and their functionality
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to work independently and manage multi tasks at once
Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
Commitment to client service excellence
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with the team and partners.
Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) is an asset
Creating Macros, experience working with VBA is an asset
- Opportunity Number: 101924
- Location: Toronto
- Hours: 9:00 to 5:30 PM with minimum of 30 hours a week with possibilities of 37.5 hours a week
- Contract Duration: 6 months
- Pay Rate: $18.00/hr
Interested in Wealth Operations Officer role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.