Wealth Operations Coordinator
TalentWorld is starting to recruit recruiting for Wealth Operations Coordinator roles in Toronto for our top banking clients!
We are proactively searching for candidates who have a passion for finance! We have receiving more positions within Toronto and the GTA varying in experience, location, and duration! If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a great company and dynamic team, this is the chance for you!
The Wealth Operations Coordinator must have a good credit history and a clear criminal record.
Wealth Operations Coordinator Responsibilities
- Deliver and foster a consistent and legendary experience to all partners. By thinking like a customer: provide legendary experiences.
- Partner and collaborate with Wealth team members and bank's partners to identify, support and resolve client problems, operational issues and continuous improvement opportunities by following the client problem resolution process
- Prioritize and manage own workload to meet SLA requirements for service and productivity
- Follow firm and industry regulations and operating practices in completing and recording transactions for either the firm or clients
- Escalate non-standard or high risk transactions or other activities as appropriate
- Ensure documentation prepared/completed is accurate and properly reflects client/business intentions and is consistent with relevant rules/regulations
- Complete investigations – report/escalate risk issues identified or process gaps
- Access systems, know and apply system capabilities, ensure upload/download of information is completed timely and accurately
- Assist in analysis, development, testing, and implementation of operating and process improvements
Wealth Operations Coordinator Qualifications
- Post-Secondary education required/University degree is a must, Business related major is an asset
- Working knowledge of wealth management industry, including product knowledge of account types and their functionality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multi tasks at once
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Commitment to client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with the team and partners.
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) is an asset
- Creating Macros, experience working with VBA is an asset
- Opportunity Number: 103612
- Location: Toronto
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
- Contract Duration: Short-term (possibility to extend)
- Pay Rate: $17.00 - $19.00/hr
Interested in Wealth Operations Coordinator roles in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process