TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Warehouse and Stock Coordinator positions in Aurora. Warehouse and Stock Coordinator will be responsible incoming product is to be properly identified and physically stored in proper locations. Manage the physical inventory while keeping the stockroom well organized and clean.
Reporting to the Manager, the Warehouse and Stock Coordinator will be responsible for issuing parts to the manufacturing teams as requested, inventory and other items using the corporate ERP system. Work together with the receiver and also be the backup receiver during vacation times. Warehouse and Stock Coordinator workers are able to work in a fast paced, repetitive environment.
Warehouse and Stock Coordinator workers will work in a normal manufacturing environment that creates high quality products in high volumes. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a manufacturing facility that is committed to high quality products for its clients
Warehouse and Stock Coordinator responsibilities
- Assist office & warehouse staff with order entry, picking, packing and shipping·
- Track and receive inbound and outbound shipments· Correspond with freight companies, suppliers and customers· Assist with purchasing of inventory, packaging and shipping supplies·
- Monitor inventory, coordinate stock counts, off-site production, WIP assembly·
- Maintain efficient and tidy warehouse
- Material handling (manually or with pump trucks)
Warehouse and Stock Coordinator Qualifications
- Strong verbal, written and spoken communication skills
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic numerical ability (counting, addition, multiplication).
- Mechanically inclined: able to operate, troubleshoot, and maintain equipment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Strong attention to detail.
Day Shifts 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Employment type: Perm
Location: Aurora, ON
Interested in the Stockroom Clerk role in Aurora, ON ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly. For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Email: [email protected]talentworld.com
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies.
TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.