With unlimited opportunities in this position to grow, our client is hiring direct to show you the commitment you deserve. They been locally owned and operated out of Barrie, Ontario since 1989. With their commitment to quality, values and innovation science, this company is proud to work with some of the largest companies in the world, offering them the highest quality plastic profile extrusions at competitive price points.
TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for a Toolmaker – CAD-CAM, CNC Wire EDM Engineer position for a plastic extrusion company in Barrie, On.
- Performing mechanical engineering design and drafting for tooling using Mastercam, CAD-CAM system.
- Setup and operate CNC Wire EDM.
- Oversee scheduling of projects to ensure they are completed on schedule.
- Must have a minimal of five years’ experience with CAD-CAM, Mastercam, CNC Wire EDM and Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional attention to detail, specifically with accuracy in calculations and completeness of data.
- Strong oral and demonstrated written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and strong commitment to working in a multi-discipline team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced, deadline orientated environment.
Employment Details :
Working a straight day shift
- Benefits, On-site parking, 8 hour shifts Monday to Friday and some Saturdays.
• Located in Barrie, ON and is located on a bus route
- Pay is between $52,000 and $66,560 annually depending on experience.
Interested in the Toolmaker position in Barrie?
If you have any questions, please reach out to me @ [email protected] or call 705-733-8336
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process