Technical support team leader
A leader in access control automation is currently looking for an involved, agile and highly structured individual to fill a key management position within its Customer Service team.
The selected candidate will act as Team leader for service technicians in North America. From the head office in Brossard, he will be responsible for the proper management and distribution of his service technician team in Canada and the United States.
This permanent position offers a flexible schedule and a range of competitive advantages. If you are oriented towards customer service, able to manage a team remotely and know how to combine emergencies and priority management, we would like to meet you!
TalentWorld is recruiting a Technical support team leader in Brossard.
Technical support team leader responsibilities:
- Manages the team of service technicians in Canada and the United States
- Responds to customer requests for installation, replacement and preventive maintenance by properly assigning team members
- Acts as a link between technicians, customer service team and sales representatives to ensure customer satisfaction
- Writes service bids
Technical support team leader qualifications:
- DEC in administration (an asset)
- Minimum of 3 years in team management and customer service
- Relevant experience in dispatch or coordination
- Excellent relationship and customer service
- Perfect bilingualism (French and English)
- Weekday schedule
- Possibility of work-family conciliation
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Dynamic and innovative work team
Interested in a job as Technical support team leader in Brossard?
Send us your application now. You may have found your next professional challenge!
If you have any questions, you can contact me:
Email: [email protected]
Phone : (438) 220-8655
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.