Our client is a leading organization in the financial industry and they are seeking a Solutions Consultant to join their team and take ownership in providing technology consulting services on new and existing products and services to internal and external clients in order to drive growth. If you are driven to shape the practice of Solutions Consulting, as well as playing a lead role in the evolution of Solutions Consulting and Product Ideation frameworks and methodologies, then we want to hear from you!
The Solutions Consultant will be accountable for end-to-end ownership of exploring, defining, and validating IT solutions for the client’s investment portfolio in direct alignment with the needs of IT’s business partners, with a focus on (but not limited to) product strategy, operational impacts, and all new business opportunities for assigned lines of service.
TalentWorld is recruiting a Contract Solutions Consultant in Mississauga for one of its clients.
Solutions Consultant Responsibilities
• Provide business solutions and solution-oriented consulting to the sales team to assist with the acquisition of new business to the client, with a focus on existing client’s products and capabilities. The Solutions Consultant I will be accountable for medium to large, complex or high-profile opportunities.
o Review RFx (RFI, RFP, RFQ, etc.) documents and provide input for response
o Build and deliver sales demos
o Create and deliver Solution Overview, Process Flow, Client Sales Presentations, etc.
o Peer review deliverables created by Solutions Consultants I as required.
• Provide business solutions and solution-oriented consulting to change intake teams in order to assist with responses to change requests (both internal and external), with a focus on existing client’s products and capabilities.
o Define/create business solution (in the form of Solution overview, process flow chart, client demos, etc.)
o Constantly engage with architects and business partners to ensure the team is up to speed/involved with what is in flight including new future technology & business opportunities
• Product ideation, brainstorming, and high-level production solution building with and for the Product Owners to support the growth and stability of new or existing products.
o Seek opportunities to improve existing products for cost reduction, enhance operational excellence, etc.
o Build high level product solutions and own the end-to-end solution
o Develop customer empathy through customer interviews, pain point documentation, personas and journey maps.
• Provide Professional Services to the Clients to enable customer satisfaction and generate new revenues.
• Provide mentorship to less senior Solutions Consultants in order to increase the overall teams’ strength in the Solutions Consulting discipline, knowledge of client’s products, services, and systems, knowledge of industry best practices, and overall team effectiveness.
o Conduct research activities (as time permits) into innovative technologies, business solutions and practices that relate to the Solutions Consultant role to improve solutioning, product ideation, sales, and professional services activities.
o Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the team and within the company
Solutions Consultant Qualifications
• 8-10 years of consulting experience, ideally as a Business Architect/Solutions Architect
• Experience working with methodologies (Design Thinking, SDLC, Agile, ITIL, etc.)
• Exceptional communication and problem-solving abilities (dealing with the different levels of the organization)
• Good understanding of technologies and business practices related to financial services
• Knowledge of analytical techniques (Competitive & Benchmarking Analysis, Stakeholder Analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis, Gap Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, SWOT Analysis, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills
• Location: Mississauga
• Employment type: Contract
• Industry: Finance
Interested in the Solutions Consultant role in Mississauga?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.