TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for a Shipper positions. The Shipper will sort, stage, and load/unload items in an accurate, safe, and efficient manner.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Shipper will sort, package, label, load skids and maintain a clean work area. The Shipper will build shipping crates using hand tools. Assist in all aspects of warehouse duties including labeling of product, preparation of shipping documentation, inventory counts and general cleanup/maintenance. Perform checks to ensure all scheduled deliveries have been included in outgoing loads.
Shippers would work a straight day shift.
The Shipper will work in a fast paced environment that is extremely clean. This is an exciting opportunity to do a Shipping and Warehouse role with a well known manufacturing company.
Our client is a in Outdoor Advertising and they are looking for Warehouse Employees in ORILLIA, ON to join their team.
• Build shipping crates using hand tools in a safe and effective manner following company policies
• Load outbound freight
• Separate and load product on to shipping crates
• Stage outbound freight in shipping
• Performs all aspects of the shipping process upon request of supervisor
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Able to lift up to 20 lbs
• Able to stand for 8 hour shift
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to accurately count.
• Punctual with a good attendance record.
• Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
• Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
Employment conditions :
• Day Shifts 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
• Afternoon Shifts: 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
• Employment type: Temporary
• Location: ORILLIA, ON
• On a local bus route
• Pay: $14.00/hr
Interested in the Warehouse role in ORILLIA, ON?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 705-733-8336
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies.
TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.