Are you looking for a great career without commuting to the city? If you are an experienced sales representative that likes to build relationships with clients, we would like to hear from you! This is a great opportunity to breakout of an Inside Sales role and become an Outside Sales representative.
TalentWorld is growing and we are seeking a Sales Manager to join our team. The Sales Manager works as part of an exciting sales team to achieve targets, sell our products and services, perform marketing functions, and service the needs of our clients.
Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Manage and build client relationships
- Perform marketing functions, including in-person presentations, networking, and virtual meetings
- Cold Calling
- Promptly respond to telephone and written inquiries
- Participate in one-on-one meetings and branch presentations via telephone, email, and conference calls
- Develop and deliver presentations to potential clients and build interest in products and offerings
- Provide communication to upper management.
Sales Manager Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in sales
- Results-oriented and focused on achieving sales target
- Experience preparing and conducting sales presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication with a passion for sales and building business relationships
- Must be accountable with a high level of integrity and the ability to adapt to change
- Location: Newmarket
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Great perks!
Interested in a Sales Manager role in Newmarket?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.