TalentWorld is recruiting a Property Manager in Toronto for one of its clients.
Working out of the onsite office, the Property Manager will manage a portfolio consisting of over 900 residential units.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual with excellent communication and organizational skills.
Our client is a well-established real estate company consisting of real estate holdings that includes high rise residential buildings, commercial offices, retail and industrial properties. This client is seeking a Property Manager to join their team and support a portfolio of residential properties.
Property Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure all property management policies, procedures and operations are conducted effectively and efficiently
- Provide leadership and direction in the development of short-term and long-range plans
- Collection of rent as required
- Review leases to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Implement the annual working budget and make any adjustments as required
- Manage the coding and approval of invoices according to budget schedules
- Coordination of general building maintenance, the implementation of repairs and renovations, in addition to parking garage management
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that all required services are being performed
- Ensure compliance with any and all applicable government regulations
- Perform site and tenant inspections for interior and exterior of property
- Supervision of Building Operators, Administration and Maintenance Staff
- Handling of tenant requests, problems, and emergency situations
Property Manager Qualifications:
- Three or more years of related experience providing managerial support in the residential real estate sector
- Post-secondary education in Real Estate Property Management or a related field
- Excellent ability to handle any and all tenant issues in a professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Salary: $60,000
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Employment type: Contract 12-16 months
Interested in a Property Manager role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.