TalentWorld is recruiting a contract Project Coordinator in Toronto for one of its clients.
This position is responsible for assisting the Business Technology Office Project Managers in the execution and delivery of CMS projects. They will contribute to the overall success of the project delivery team by ensuring communication solutions, plans, business readiness tasks and project support are efficiently executed and delivered in support of the project strategies and objectives.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities
- Assist project management teams with multi project communications strategy
- Provide guidance and coordination to project managers in the creation of an integrated project communication calendar
- Execute tactical communications in support of the portfolio communication plans
- Work closely with project teams to prepare adapt and deploy internal and work with external comms teams to delivery external communications.
- Work with project teams, program manager and business units to provide specific input to design and deliver stakeholder communications, input into training materials and other supporting project artifacts as needed.
- Assist the program manager and project managers in creating and executing details business readiness plans across all projects
- Assist the project managers in creating business readiness assessments to determine the readiness for deployment, including adoption tracking and measurement.
- Work with project stakeholders to assess and classify specific change impacts (people, process, technology) related to specific projects within the technology portfolio of project.
- Work closely with project managers and business teams to identify people risks within the business units and propose mitigation actions.
- Supporting project delivery through:
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Supporting the preparation of necessary presentation materials for meetings.
Project Coordinator Qualifications
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Health Information Management, Health Informatics, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 5-8 years Information Technology Project Coordination/Business Analysis
- Experience implementing a Content Management migration project
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Lean / Six Sigma
- Experience with systems development lifecycle, change management theory and practice, and technology adoption.
- Experience with systems development IT projects and integrations approaches/platforms (Experience with Microsoft platforms and tools, ERP, CRM, enterprise application systems)
- Experience with business relationship management
- Knowledge of PMO and standard project management methodology (PMI)
- Ability to collaborate with all areas of technology and experience with working in multiple stakeholder groups
- Experience with Business Analysis documentation and requirements gathering techniques
- Experience in vendor management
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, and fulltime jobs for some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: application development, infrastructure, data management, networking, security, project and product management, business analysis, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.