Our client located in Alliston is hiring full time Production Assistants. Production Assistants will support the production line and operate robotic machinery.
In this role full time Production Assistants work rotating shifts, two weeks days and two weeks afternoons. This is an ongoing full time role with the opportunity for advancement. You will work 40 hours a week with the opportunity for overtime.
The working environment is clean, fast paced and this is an exciting opportunity to grow with a well-known organization.
Our client is an automotive supplier who is a partner to automakers around the globe and they are looking for Production Assistants in Alliston to join their team. If you have the desire and willpower to progress and expand your scope of competencies will have what our client is looking for in the growth potential of your career at our client’s location.
Production Assistants responsibilities
- Support the production line.
- Operate robotic machinery.
- Pick and pack automotive parts.
- Light Assembly.
- Sorting Parts.
- Clean and maintain workspace.
Production Assistants Qualifications
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Able to stand for 8 hour shift
- Able to work both days and afternoons.
- Punctual with a good attendance record.
- Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include, but not limited to, safety shoes, safety glasses and hearing protection. Loose fitting clothing and jewellery are not permitted, as they pose a health and safety risk
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 30 lbs.
- Rotating Shifts – 2 weeks 6:30 am – 3:00 pm; 2 weeks 3:30 pm - midnight
- Employment type: TTP (temporary to permanent position)
- Location: Alliston, ON
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 705-733-8336
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.