TalentWorld is currently recruiting Pefferlaw for one of its clients located in Pefferlaw, ON. This exciting Press Operator role and a great local employment opportunity for our client hiring a Press Operator to perform all Quick Die Changes as per the procedure independently to achieve target goals
- Follows and prioritizes workload from the production schedule; sets up, programs and runs stamping press(es) with minimal supervision
- Operates press(es), decoilers, feeders, conveyors in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs all Quick Die Changes (QDC) as per the QDC Procedure independently to achieve target goals
- Inspects quality of parts and completes all relevant paperwork; responsible for the quality of the parts being produced working with inspection gauges and equipment as per instruction
- 1 year of press Operation Experience
- Punctual with a good attendance record
- Attention to detail
- Must be an energetic detail-oriented individual
- Must have CSA approved work boots, and all required PPE
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves lifting of materials and product up to 30 pounds. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots, and hardhats. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.
- Physical requirements Able to bend at waist, knees and neck for extended periods of time. Stand and walk for extended periods.
Please create your profile on our career website and apply for this job so we can consider your application.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status). TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates. Apply now!