TalentWorld is recruiting a Payroll Administrator in Toronto for one of its clients.
Our client, a leading Canadian private holding company is seeking a diligent and organized Payroll Administrator to join their team. Working with the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Administrator will be responsible for processing a 200-employee payroll on a semi-monthly basis using Workday.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, have strong attention to detail and a high level of integrity with previous experience working in a payroll capacity.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities
- Provide assistance in the administration of 3-5 payrolls for 200 employees on a semi-monthly basis
- Prepare records of employment.
- Respond to a variety of inquiries surrounding payroll and benefits from employees, escalating issues as necessary.
- Maintain detailed documentation and records of payroll functions, in accordance with statutory requirements, liaising with service providers
- Ensure all payroll is accurately prepared and in a timely manner
- Provide additional administrative support as required
Payroll Administrator Qualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in payroll
- Strong working knowledge of ADP payroll systems, with experience administering salary processing, bonuses and benefits
- Proactive attitude and ability to ‘think on your feet’ in a variety of situations, with drive to ask questions and a problem-solving mindset.
- Strong technological skills, including Microsoft Office, particularly reporting in Excel and operating payroll software.
- High level of integrity, with the ability to handle confidential information in a professional and confidential way.
- Salary: Up to $45,000
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Employment Type: Permanent
Interested in a Payroll Administrator role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.