Order Entry Clerk
TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for an Order Entry Clerk position. The Order Entry Clerk will read purchase orders, enter the orders in the system, follow-up with various individuals as needed, make survey calls and fill in at the reception desk as needed.
The Order Entry Clerk is a problem solver and must be able to pay extremely high attention to detail, prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced, time sensitive environment using their strong computer and customer service skills.
The Order Entry Clerk would work a straight day shift 40 hours a week from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
This is a promising opportunity to do an Order Entry role with the opportunity to be hired on by the client.
Our client is a world leader in Auto Service Equipment and they are looking for an Order Entry Clerk in Aurora, Ontario to join their team.
Order Entry Clerk responsibilities
• General Order Entry
• Deal with sales and service representatives and distributors queries via phone and email.
• Call customers and conduct short follow-ups.
• Administrative duties such as filing, scanning, and assisting in the office as needed, etc.
• reception relief.
Order Entry Clerk Qualifications
• Data Entry
• CSR Experience an asset
• Strong Computer Skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Punctual with a good attendance record.
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Order Entry Clerks will often be the front line and a required to arrive for work looking professional and presentable
• Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; use ergonomics to work effectively and efficiently at their desk.
Employment conditions :
• Day Shifts 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
• Employment type: Temporary to permanent
• Location: Aurora, ON
• On a local bus route
• Pay: $17.00/hr
Interested in the Order Entry Clerk role in Aurora ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 905-953-9133
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.