National Sales & Quality Assurance Analyst
TalentWorld is recruiting a National Sales & Quality Assurance Analyst in Mississauga for one of its clients.
National Sales & Quality Assurance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Review proposed new contract clauses pertaining to collections and billing to ensure full understanding and compliance abilities
- Collect executed contracts to be deposited in a central repository (CRM) as well as insurance certificates
- In collaboration with operations, review client creation in our operational system as well as phases, roles and rates
- Ensure client creation is accurate and complete in meeting company standards
- Communicate key contractual terms to administrative stakeholders
- Run queries to identify new contracts created in our operational platform
- Review legacy information in our operational platform to ensure conformity with new set standards
- Maintain up to date list of account managers and collectors and update accordingly in the operational system
- Participate in the Invoice integration process, if required
- Reporting of KPIs- including gathering and tracking data, identifying performance trends and compiling customer KPI and SLA reports
- Support national account team with administrative issues
- Support with billing and collection issues
- Gather all required information for national client contracts and RFPs (ie- pricing)
- Assist with any client audit and branch review process
- Support deployment of any IT initiatives related to billing or collection
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records
National Sales & Quality Assurance Analyst Qualifications
- Experience with conformity, audit, billing or relevant role would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with Excel and manipulation of database information
- Strong knowledge of reporting packages, and technical expertise pertaining to data models, and database design
- Keen attention to detail with ability to accurately identify errors
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels
- Pro-active and autonomous
- Interest in continuous improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree is a business or technology discipline is a plus
- Salary up to $60,000
- Benefits: 3 weeks of vacation, RRSP, free parking
Interested in National Sales & Quality Assurance Analyst role in Mississauga?
If you have questions, feel free to connect with me at [email protected]
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.