TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Medical Assemblers for all 3 shifts located in the north end of Barrie. Medical Assemblers will complete light assembly tasks, pick and pack orders and complete sorting duties.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Medical Assemblers will assemble, quality check, package, label, load skids and maintain a clean work area. Medical Assemblers work in an efficient and timely manner to meet production requirements.
Medical Assemblers would work a straight day shift, straight afternoon shift or a straight midnight shift.
Medical Assemblers will work in a fast paced environment that is extremely clean, and follows GMP. This is an exciting opportunity to do a Medical Assembly role with a well known GMP company.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of medical devices in the global healthcare market and they are looking for Medical Assemblers in Barrie, Ontario to join their team.
Medical Assemblers responsibilities
- Assemble, perform quality checks, pack and label products.
- Load skids.
- Follow GMP.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Clean and maintain workspace.
Medical Assemblers Qualifications
• Able to lift up to 20 lbs
• Able to stand for 8 hour shift
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to accurately count.
• Punctual with a good attendance record.
• Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Medical Assembly requires the use of safety equipment to include, but not limited to, safety shoes, safety glasses, hair net, beard net, and smock. To follow GMP you are not able to wear nail polish or fake nails. Loose fitting clothing and jewelry are not permitted, as they pose a health and safety risk
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
- Day Shifts 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Afternoon Shifts: 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- Midnight Shifts: 11:00 pm – 7:30 am
- Employment type: Temporary
- Location: Barrie, ON
- On a local bus route
- Pay: $14.00/hr
Interested in the Medical Assembler role in Barrie ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Email: [email protected]
Office phone number: 705-733-8336
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies.
TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.