TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for a Maintenance Mechanic position.
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for maintaining existing equipment and to perform preventative maintenance as well as mechanical work. Reporting to the maintenance supervisor the Maintenance Mechanic must detect wear, mal-adjustments and impending breakdowns of production equipment and be able to make rapid repairs or replacement to maintain production and avoid downtime.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and they are looking for a Maintenance Mechanic in Barrie, Ontario to join their team.
Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining existing equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance (PM) as well as mechanical work
- Experience with pneumatics and hydraulics Installation and start-up of equipment
Maintenance Mechanic Qualifications
- Possess a post-secondary education relating to one of the following trades: Machinist, Millwright, Mechanic or Electrician, with five years work experience
- Possess experience in an injection molding work environment and/or assembly line production.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and understand the importance of developing and maintaining cohesive team relationships in order to facilitate continual improvement
- Have a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with fellow employees and team leaders
- Employment type: Permanent
- Location: Barrie, ON
Interested in the Maintenance Mechanic role in Barrie ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 905-953-9133
Email: [email protected]
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies.
TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.