TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Line Operators positions. Line Operators will complete light assembly tasks, pick and pack orders and complete sorting duties.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Line Operators ensure daily production targets are met and achieve KPI targets. The Line Operators are responsible for quality of product and efficiency of production and must follow all Health and Safety.
Line Operators work in an efficient and timely manner to meet production requirements. Line Operators would work a rotating weekly shift. This is an exciting opportunity to do a Line Operator role with a well known local Barrie company.
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Plastics Industry and they are looking for Line Operators in Barrie, Ontario to join their team.
Line Operators responsibilities
• Ensure daily production targets are met and achieve KPI targets.
• Responsible for quality of product and efficiency of production.
• Follow all Health and Safety policies, procedures and practices.
• Work in a fast paced environment.
• Clean and maintain workspace.
• Willing to work weekly rotational shifts
Line Operators Qualifications
• Able to lift up to 20 lbs
• Able to stand for 8 hour shift
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to accurately count.
• Punctual with a good attendance record.
• Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
• Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Line Operators require the use of safety equipment to include, but not limited to, safety shoes, safety glasses. Loose fitting clothing and jewelry are not permitted, as they pose a health and safety risk
• Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
Employment conditions :
• Day Shifts 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
• Afternoon Shifts: 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
• Midnight Shift 11:00pm- 7:00am
• Employment type: Temporary
• Location: Barrie, ON
• On a local bus route
• Pay: $14.00/hr
Interested in the Line Operators role in Barrie ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 705-733-8336
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stage of the recruitment process.