Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Plastics Industry and they are looking for Line Operators in Barrie, Ontario to join their team. This client is looking for someone who is available to work a 3 shift rotation and is looking for a temporary to permanent placement.
TalentWorld is recruiting a Line Operator in Barrie, Ontario for one of its clients.
Line Operator Responsibilities:
• Ensure daily production targets are met and achieve KPI targets.
• Responsible for quality of product and efficiency of production.
• Follow all Health and Safety policies, procedures and practices.
• Work in a fast paced environment.
• Clean and maintain workspace.
• Willing to work weekly rotational shifts
Line Operator Qualifications:
• Able to lift up to 20 lbs
• Able to stand for 8 hour shift
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to accurately count.
• Punctual with a good attendance record.
• Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
• Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing
Salary: $14.00 per hour
Schedule: 3 shift rotation; Midnights, afternoons and days.
This position does have added benefit of having all 3 shifts on an accessible bus route!
Apply now! And you could have a job tomorrow![RJ1]
If you have questions, feel free to connect with me @ [email protected] or 705-733-8336
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.