IT Team Lead
If you possess the technical knowledge to quickly identify, diagnose and troubleshoot end-user support issues to ensure they are successfully resolved, then we would like to hear from you!
Our client, a leader in the real-estate industry is seeking a skilled Information Technology Team Lead to join their team on permanent basis. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for managing the Service Desk/Helpdesk operations and work with the support staff to sustain IT services availability, excellent customer service and promote a continuous improvement culture. This role will also work closely with the Director of IT to plan and execute IT projects and create and determine the annual IT budget.
TalentWorld is recruiting an IT Team Lead in Toronto for one of its clients.
IT Team Lead Responsibilities
- Office 365 & Azure Administration.
- Manage TPSI IT Service Desk/Helpdesk operations.
- Manage all aspects of TPSI’s network infrastructure.
- Mentor support staff to deliver first class support to Team Members.
- Work closely with Director of IT on TPSI’s annual IT budget.
- Work with the Director of IT to plan and manage special projects as needed and ensure long term technological strategy is met.
- Work closely with the Director of IT to direct, implement, and maintain industry compliant IT infrastructure with robust internal controls.
- Manage hardware needs and track inventory for all offices and properties across Canada.
- Work to automate processes, develop reports, and implement ITIL best practices related to Service Desk/Helpdesk operations, and asset management.
- Manage security, users, and functions along with working with the Director of IT to implement long term strategies.
IT Team Lead Qualifications
- Post-secondary education and/or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Service Desk/Helpdesk support.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience Office 365 & Azure Administration (Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, etc.)
- Previous Team Lead experience desirable.
- ITIL Certification required.
- Systems experience in the following: -Microsoft Windows based networking -MCITP Active Directory, Windows 10 -Working experience and knowledge of Active Directory, File and Print Services o Endpoint and Infrastructure security o Mobile (iOS, Android) administration and support -VOIP / Telecom Administration -Backup / Disaster Recovery Management -Office 365 Development
- A professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexible with a “can-do” attitude and “no task is too big or too small” attitude.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Employment type: Full-time Permanent
- Location: Toronto
Interested in the IT Team Lead role in Toronto?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.